Tuesday, April 15, 2008

tmyk #2

So I stayed up all night last night writing a paper, and the show is reflecting that very much I believe.

Kaitlyn had another obligation today and couldn't join me for the show, which has just served to make me extremely nervous. At one point I said "thank you for listening" about 6 times in a row. I was doing alright for a while with the continuity of the songs... but then I took a sharp turn a little while ago from Chopin to Broadcast, then from Camille Dalmais to Blonde Redhead. I'm a little nervous about peoples' reactions to my odd musical route.

Actually I just gained another listener. I think as long as I keep playing some pretty music and refrain from speaking we'll be alright for the next thirty minutes of this thing.

We Reeeeeeeally need more bed music. So Kaitlyn's here now, yay!

No comments: